7 days

September 07, 2015

Next Monday at this time I'll be in London.. I'm starting to get really nervous about London and I feel that I can't really enjoy my last days. I still got things that I need to get done this week and the time is running out, my own fault because I didn't do anything during the summer and I left all the important stuff for the last week.. My stress level is so high right now and  I'm probably gonna get a heart attack soon. 

Anyway it is my last week and I'm going to spend it with Pontus and friends. We are having a small crayfish party on Friday for the closest friends and I'm so excited about that! All the parties that we have had have been very successful. It looks like it's going to be a sunny weather for the weekend, I hope it doesn't change! 

Xxx,
Roosa





No comments:

Post a Comment